All the materials for our furniture are sustainably sourced in order to last you a lifetime worth of usage. We would like to showcase our various materials so that you, as our clients can visualise the high-quality nature of materials that we have to offer to you. Listed below are the materials that we offer:
- Tulipwood doors and face frames: This is a hardwood, with straight grain and is perfect for a painted finish. We can guarantee that all the Tulipwood that we work with is sustainably sourced and FSC certificated.
- Solid oak dovetailed draw boxes: Fully assembled solid wood drawers with dovetail joints. Made to your own exact specifications and in a range of timbers and optional special features. In stock and ready for delivery.
- Birch plywood: Working with this type of wood allows us the freedom to create different looks for our clients. It has an aesthetic advantage in that it can add a touch of elegance to the cabinet and finished product. It can create a nice rich sheen to the cabinet and ultimately the finished product will never disappoint.
- Highly engineered Blum ironmongery: The excellent design and engineering functionality make hinges and fittings the prime choice for kitchen design. Which allows the perfect motion of effortless operation, opening and closing smoothly with perfect balance. It as a robust functioning design which allows the ability to withstand heavy usage in busy kitchens.
- Morrell's high build primers: Currently Morells are a UK industry-leading supplier with production and facilities in Stockport England. We only want to provide the highest quality materials to our clients which is why we work in partnership with top quality suppliers.
- Tikkurila paints for topcoats: They are the leading paints and coatings professionals in the Nordic regions, with high-quality products and extensive services. These paints work perfectly as topcoats as they are highly durable and can colour match to anything that you envision for your space.